Welcome back to The Radcast! This week Ryan and Christina give you the latest news in marketing and advertising, and share their thoughts on Elon Musk finally buying Twitter!
Intro and small talk:
- Adidas drops partnership with Ye
- Taylor Swift breaks spotify streaming record with new album Midnights. “Midnights” has proven to be Swifts' most successful body of work yet, breaking the record for most-streamed album in a single day in Spotify history with 184.6 million streams.
- Think Billions recap
- This week Alexa D’Agostino: Founder CEO of THYNK Consulting Group
- Next week Matt Alonzo: Filmmaker
Social Media Holidays:
- Friday October 28 - National Chocolate Day
- Saturday October 29 - National Hermit Day
- Sunday October 30 - National Checklist Day
- Monday October 31 - Halloween!
- Tuesday Nov. 1 - All Saints Day, No shave November
Social Media News:
Thanks for checking out this weeks episode of the Radcast! Be sure to keep up with all that’s Radical @ryanalford @radicalresults @the.rad.cast @nick_weaver and like and subscribe to our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8gmekIb1SS1s216ASNT_w