Welcome back to the Radcast! This week we're updating you on Twitter, Elon Musk, and marketing news for the week!
Last week - Matt Alonzo: award winning filmmaker
Next week - Michael Newell
- Branded Bills: Fall essentials and a holiday gift guide
- RADCAST20 = 20% off entire purchase
Social Media Holidays:
- Friday Nov 4: National Community Service day
- Saturday Nov 5: Guy Fawkes Day “remember remember the 5th of November”
- Sunday Nov 6: National Saxophone Day
- Monday Nov 7: National Bittersweet chocolate with almonds
- Tuesday Nov 8: Election day in the US, Vote Vote Vote!
Social Media News:
- Musk Outlines New $8 Per Month Twitter Blue Package, Including Verification Ticks For All
- Musk takeover leads Mediabrands to recommend pause on Twitter ads
- Michelob Ultra spotlights first woman in Boston Marathon for empowerment campaign
- Ralph Lauren debuts Fortnite clothing capsule tied to physical apparel collection
- Inside American Eagle’s holiday social media strategy
- The Gen Z retailer looks to immerse consumers in celebrations as company research found this holiday season is all about “revenge living.”
- Indeed, this year the retailer is ramping up its activations across social media and the metaverse with the launch of three virtual, shoppable experiences on Snapchat, a themed holiday market and expanded presence on Roblox and a holiday card hashtag challenge on TikTok meant to bring the community together and spread much-needed holiday cheer.
- Amazon Fashion tries on Snapchat’s Shopping Lenses for AR-fueled experience
- Amazon Fashion is leveraging Snapchat’s augmented reality Shopping Lenses to enable the app’s users to virtually try-on thousands of eyewear brands and styles available from the Amazon Fashion store
- The eyewear activation is the first virtual try-on experience to come out of a growing partnership between Amazon and Snapchat parent Snap, as the companies noted they plan to expand into additional verticals in the future.