Get ready for another incredible “best of” episode of the Radcast! We've lined up some of the top chefs, cooks and entrepreneurs in food to talk with Ryan. Casey Webb from Man versus Food. Our guests include Jonathan Scinto - one of America's best chefs; Spike Mendelsohn as the ex-Top Chef contestant and author. Then Noah Sims from Masterchef Season 10. And last but not least Kosmo from Kosmos Q known for his mouth-watering steak barbecue seasonings straight outta America.
This isn't just a show full of deliciousness – expect expert business advice on how to transform your passion into a successful business opportunity that every entrepreneur needs to hear plus tactical marketing insights too! Don't miss this BEST OF edition: The Radcast versus Food now!
Key notes from the episode:
- How Casey decided to pursue acting full time and stopped playing football. (04:20)
- How Jonathan decided to change careers and heeded her wife’s advice and auditioned for the Master Chef competition. (06:52)
- How Spike cultivated his passion in the food industry. (07:57)
- How Kosmo's story began - from being burned as a child, spent his adolescence at Shriners Burn Institute, then built his own family. (08:31)
- Casey recounts his experience of working in the kitchen, starting as a dishwasher and eventually becoming a line cook. (10:30)
- Spike explains how a dishwasher who works in a restaurant can learn humility and grit. (11:55)
- Noah has a unique perspective on being a chef. (13:06)
- Jonathan discussed his approach to cooking and his focus on building multiple layers of flavor. (14:38)
- Spike is a guy who preaches balance in food and diet.(15:40)
- Kosmo started making his own rubs then started competing and would win (16:11)
- Noah believes unifying people through food is an effective way of resolving conflict and building relationships. (17:28)
- Jonathan quickly built a website then he started off by doing dinner parties, followed by ticketed events as he continually tried to offer up different experiences to build a reputation. (18:20)
- Kosmo shared how he has been to many competitions and has won several world championships. (22:34)
- Casey discussed a show that has been running for seven seasons and the impact of it on his life. (24:33)
- Noah emphasized the importance of self-awareness and understanding one's strengths. (27:10)
- Jonathan enjoys being creative and works both in front of and behind the camera. (37:42)
- Kosmo wants Cosmos Q to be widely sought after by every barbecue enthusiast worldwide. His goal is to empower people who believe they can't do it. (39:25)
- Jonathan believes one must take the punches in the face and to keep moving forward even with rejections. (40:32)
This episode is packed with energy, wisdom, and passion and we know you will get a ton of value from this.
To keep up with Casey Webb, follow him on Instagram @iamhusky4life and his store https://delifreshthreads.com/products/taylor-ham-pork-roll-shirt
To keep up with Spike Mendelsohn, follow him on Instagram @spikethechef and his website https://modernadventure.com/our-trips/vietnam-spike-mendelsohn/
To keep up with Jonathan Scinto, follow him on Instagram @chefjonathans and his linktree https://hoo.be/chefjonathans
To keep up with Kosmo, follow him on Instagram @kosmosq and on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/KosmosQ
To keep up with Noah Sims, follow him on Instagram @mountain_man_sims
Learn more by visiting our website atwww.theradcast.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channelhttps://www.youtube.com/c/RadicalHomeofTheRadcast
If you enjoyed this episode of The Radcast, Like, Share, and leave us a review!