WATCH MORE MARKETING PODCASTS - https://bit.ly/2RUnrQi
Welcome to this week's episode of The Radcast! In this week's news episode, Host Ryan Alford and Co-Host Joe Hamric discuss the latest trends in the Metaverse and talks about the iconic handset Blackberry.
Here are today’s latest topics:
1. Taco Bell Launches Taco Lover's Pass Subscription Nationwide With 30 Days Of Tacos For $10.
2. Pepsi Announced Today That It Will Be Launching A Limited Re-Release Of Crystal Pepsi, The Brand’s Infamous Clear Cola Product That First Hit Supermarket Shelves 30 Years Ago.
3. Best Buy Launches In-House Media Company.
4. How Marriott Is Looking At The Metaverse As A Marketing Tool.
5. Corona Debuts Non-Alcoholic Beer With Vitamin D.
6. Quickbooks To Air First Super Bowl Spot For Its Own Brand.
7. Kfc, Beyond Meat Ready Nationwide Plant-Based Chicken Rollout.
8. Amazon’s Alexa And Cisco’s Webex Are Heading To Deep Space On Nasa’s Upcoming Moon Mission.
If you enjoyed this episode of The Radcast, let us know by visiting our website www.theradcast.com. Check out www.theradicalformula.com Like, Share and Subscribe on our YouTube account https://bit.ly/3iHGk44 or leave us a review on Apple Podcast. Be sure to keep up with all that’s radical from @ryanalford @radical_results @the.rad.cast