WATCH MORE MARKETING PODCASTS - https://bit.ly/2RUnrQi
Welcome to this week's episode of The Radcast! In this week's news episode, Host Ryan Alford and Co-Host Joe Hamric discuss the latest trends in the Metaverse, talks about Social Holidays, Radical Productions - Holding Company, Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox engagement, and more…
Here are today’s latest topics:
1. Cancel culture: Trouble for brands or just noise?
2. Avocados from Mexico fuses branding, performance marketing for Super Bowl return.
3. Taco Bell returns to Super Bowl after 5-year hiatus.
4. Wordle is being punished by app stores for choosing the open web.
5. Lime’s new e-bike has a swappable battery that also works with its scooters.
If you enjoyed this episode of The Radcast, let us know by visiting our website www.theradcast.com. Check out www.theradicalformula.com Like, Share and Subscribe on our YouTube account https://bit.ly/3iHGk44 or leave us a review on Apple Podcast. Be sure to keep up with all that’s radical from @ryanalford @radical_results @the.rad.cast