WATCH MORE MARKETING PODCASTS - https://bit.ly/2RUnrQi
Welcome to this week's episode of The Radcast! In this week's news episode, Host Ryan Alford and Co-Host Joe Hamric discuss the most influential media news in 2021 and how sports brands are getting into the metaverse trends.
These are today’s topics:
1. LeBron James reps a second PepsiCo brand with Ruffles effort
2. Forever 21's metaverse venture lets Roblox users customize virtual fashion stores
3. Doritos Brings the Heat with New Flamin' Hot Cool Ranch Doritos
4. KFC previews new marketing approach with year-long Jack Harlow partnership
5. Podcasts popped up in non-podcast spaces like television, time and again, in 2021. True-crime podcasts drive both Chucky and the new Hulu show Only Murders in the Building, and Carrie Bradshaw co-hosts a podcast in the revival of Sex and the City.
6. Mariah Carey‘s holiday classic “All I Want for Christmas Is You” has made history as the first song in Billboard Hot 100 history to return to No. 1 for the third year in a row.
If you enjoyed this episode of The Radcast, let us know by visiting our website www.theradcast.com. Check out www.theradicalformula.com Like, Share and Subscribe on our YouTube account https://bit.ly/3iHGk44 or leave us a review on Apple Podcast. Be sure to keep up with all that’s radical from @ryanalford @radical_results @the.rad.cast