WATCH MORE MARKETING PODCASTS - https://bit.ly/2RUnrQi
Welcome to this week's episode of The Radcast! In this week's news episode, Host Ryan Alford and Co-Host Joey of JoeyJoe&Sean recaps guest Ultrafabrics VP for Marketing/Branding, Barry Silverman! Upcoming guest hit music producer, Alina Smith. Ryan announced the new mastermind program on brain and brands, The Radical School with Andy Murphy. Ryan and Joey also talks Social Holidays World #VeteransDay, #WorldKindnessDay, #FridayThe13th, #WDD.
This week’s marketing and advertising headlines:
1. Tim Hortons jumps on celeb-menu trend with Justin Bieber - three new flavors of Timbits donut holes, called "Timbiebs"
2. How Disney balances entertainment and ad sales in the streaming age
3. Arby's cracks into spirits with vodka flavors inspired by its fries - The Curly Fry Vodka and Crinkle Fry Vodka
4. Facebook restricts abusive ad targeting, will allow users to avoid weight loss and gambling ads
5. ‘This is the wild west’: How an investment startup brand is building community trust with Discord
6. Microsoft partners with Meta to integrate Teams into its Facebook-like Workplace
7. Foo Fighters to Star in Horror Comedy Film 'Studio 666'
8. Tom Hanks' 'Cast Away' Volleyball Sells for Over $311,000 USD at Auction
If you enjoyed this episode of The Radcast, let us know by visiting our website www.theradcast.com. Like, Share and Subscribe on our YouTube account https://bit.ly/3iHGk44 or leave us a review on Apple Podcast. Be sure to keep up with all that’s radical from @ryanalford @radical_results @the.rad.cast