Happy Friday, and welcome to this week's news update!
In this episode, Ryan and Reiley break down this week's most interesting marketing news and highlights.
This is what they cover:
1. What exactly is Clubhouse, and what is this doing for the audio industry?
2. Amazon buys Wondery, one of the last independently run podcast platforms.
3. Kia rebrands their logo with a clean minimal look. Lot's to unpack here!
4. KFC joins in the gaming community by creating their own version of a console... but this one might require a few napkins and dipping sauce on the side.
5. Amazon creates a way to simply online clothes shopping. Get the details here.
Enjoyed today's episode? - Share it and leave a review! We love hearing from you. The Radcast is a product of Radical Company, a full-service digital marketing and ad agency in Greenville, South Carolina. | Instagram for Radical: @radical_results | Instagram for The Radcast: @the.rad.cast | For more information, visit our website http://www.theradcast.com | #theradcast #adgab #radicalmarketingresults