In this episode of The Radcast, Ryan and Reiley give us our Weekly News Update for the week ending 10.23.20.
It's FRIYAY! We have some great headlines for you today...
- FiveStars, the service we know and love, has raised a little over $50 Million. CEO and Co-Founder, Victor Ho, said the money raised is to expand their current services to help small businesses.
- Jobs that are on the horizon in the digital industry:
- Cyber Security Expert (I mean common... with practically everything moving to online in one way or another, it's important to have a security expert ensuring no data will be taken, manipulated, or hacked, etc!!! You get the jist - Protect your stuff.)
- Graphic Designers (This is a no brainer! As more online networking and shopping takes place the need for quality work that makes an impact is vital!)
- User Experience (It's important for each business to take the user's experience on the website into consideration. Make it easy. Make the transactions seamless. UX designers are your people!)
- Marketing trends leading into 2021: Have passion in your brand!!!
- Human Connection
- Talent Transformation
Follow along for more radical happenings in the business and marketing world... SUBSCRIBE! Visit us at theradcast.com | Instagram: @the.rad.cast | Instagram: @ryanalford | Get your GVL Hustle gear we mention in the episode, here!