Welcome to another weekly news update on THE RADCAST! In this episode, host Ryan Alford and news co-host Reiley Clark, dissect this week's marketing news. Check out the topics below!
In this week's episode, Ryan and Reiley break down...
- Spirits company, Brown-Forman's Cheers to the Host campaign is taking off.
- Listen to see how Brown-Forman is bringing the party inside this holiday season and what you can take away from their marketing strategy.
- Visit Cheers to the Host to learn more!
- Starbucks pushes their mobile app.
- Encouraging contactless order, pick-up, and rewards.
- Starbucks linking social media platforms to increase mobile engagement.
- Etsy's marketing strategy: The power of a meaningful gift.
- Etsy pushes their products as a worthwhile investment vs products that are cheaply made.
- Listen to learn how your business can use similar emotional strategies to increase product sales.
- Social Media News Breakdown:
- LinkedIn engagement: The number of users on LinkedIn increases.
- Facebook: SMB shopping platforms becoming easier.
- How-to live stream your products.
- How-to engage with your community.
- New Snapchat tools:
- Snapchat users can now use their Snap cameras to find nutritional information.
If you enjoyed this episode, share and subscribe! When you share the episode, tag us on Instagram @the.rad.cast for a shoutout | For more marketing tips, tricks and lifestyle motivation, follow our host on Instagram @ryanalford | Visit our website to get in touch with us and to hear more episodes theradcast.com